GS/SalesDesk (tm) is a sales force automation (SFA) application for IBM Lotus Notes and Domino that provides the power of a shared enterprise solution with the simplicity and low cost of a stand-alone desktop application.
- Flexible architecture that grows with your company: choose from simple contacts-only operation or create accounts with linked contacts.
- Flexible interface. Each person can define their own home page.
- Sales and marketing document library. Deliver documents to prospects via email with one click.
- Opportunity tracking and reporting.
- Action Item tracking with escalation and email notifications.
- Full correspondence capabilities including email, form letters, mail-merge, Word and Excel documents.
- Quotes and invoices. Multiple price lists.
- Full-text search of all documents including attachments.
- Interface to Lotus Notes calendar.
- Sophisticated access control based on roles.
- One-click maps and directions.
- The unsurpassed support for disconnected use that has made Lotus Notes one of the most enduring application platforms in the computer industry.
- On-site training, data conversion and customization services available directly from GroupSoft.
- Licensed with completely unlocked database design (source code).
- Simple per-user licensing scheme.
- Fully integrated with GS/ServiceDesk for a complete CRM solution.
- Automatic data synchronization with Notes address book.
- Cost effective. Own a perpetual license for about what you'd pay for six months of a stripped-down SaaS offering!
Lotus Notes/Domino 6.5 or later. Runs on all Domino server platforms including iSeries, Linux and Windows.
GroupSoft has been a Lotus Business Partner since 1993. We focus exclusively on help desk and customer service applications for Lotus Notes, Lotus Domino and the web.
(c) 2004-2010 GroupSoft Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
|GroupSoft Systems, Inc.||(617) 544-7687||www.groupsoft.com|