|GroupSoft Delivers GS/SalesDesk Upgrade|
|November 5, 2007 - Newton, MA - GroupSoft is delivering a major new upgrade to its GS/SalesDesk sales force automation (SFA) application for Lotus Notes. Version 4 adds these features:|
- an Account form that allows you to link related contacts. Accounts are optional and can be introduced into your organization as needed.
- enhanced email capabilities including the ability to use templates and insert values from the Contact document into the body of the email.
- an email broadcast feature that allows you to refine your selection formula and store a permanent record of your email campaigns.
- each user can customize their home page, including a three-pane layout with user-selectable top and bottom pane contents.
- multiple price schedules that can be applied to invoices and quotes. Automatic generation of new prices schedules.
- ability to compare two contact documents in a side-by-side layout to help weed out duplicates.
- an enhanced data maintenance utility with global change capabilities.
- you can send an attachment from the Sales & Marketing Library to a contact with a single click.
"We wanted to offer a product that went beyond the stand-alone product you can pick up at your local office superstore yet was competitive with the SaaS offerings in price and capability.", noted Carl Fink, GroupSoft founder and CEO.
GS/SalesDesk is available now and runs on all Domino 6.5 or later server platforms including Linux using either a Notes client or Web browser. An evaluation version is available by registering on the GroupSoft web site.
About GroupSoft Systems, Inc.
GroupSoft has been developing applications for the IBM Lotus Notes/Domino platform since 1997. The company is based in Newton, Massachusetts, with customers around the globe. GroupSoft Systems is an Advanced level IBM Business Partner. Web site: http://www.groupsoft.com
GroupSoft, GS/SalesDesk, GS/ServiceDesk, GS/HelpDesk and the people-and-documents logo are trademarks of GroupSoft Systems, Inc. IBM, Domino and Lotus Notes are trademarks or registered trademarks of IBM Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|GroupSoft Systems, Inc.|